Use of instruments in Phase-4 Return-to-Research under COVID-19
*User access protocol:
- Users must self-monitor for COVID-19 by completing the questionnaire at the link below each day before leaving your residence to utilize campus facilities. Based on your responses, you will either be cleared to access campus, or you will not be cleared and will be directed to other resources to protect your health and the health of the community
- Wear face-mask throughout the use of microscopy suite.
- Use gloves whenever necessary.
- Bring your own tools as much as possible.
- In general, no more than 6 users per room are allowed in each microscopy lab (room 171-174, 155, 157-159) following the general 6 feet physical-distancing protocol (if <6 feet ONLY for <15 min).
- Maximum 12 occupants in 154 may be held while following the general 6 feet physical-distancing protocol (if <6 feet ONLY for <15 min).
- WIPE workspace including keyboards, desks, mice, etc. with by user at the beginning and end of each session (wipe with provided wet paper-towel).
- Spay sanitation/disinfection is performed by staff only.
- DURING OFF-HOURS, i.e. weekday 8:00 am – 9:00 am, 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm and weekends,
- Users are responsible to carry out thorough cleaning of the workspace at the beginning and end of each session.
- Make sure a buddy system is followed, i.e. someone is around and quickly available when informed.
- Fill the logbook accurately with sufficient details.
- Please note additional information and posters in each room where you can also find our cellular phone numbers. Please call if you have any issues and questions.
- Follow UD Research-Office/Facility guidelines and training requirements.
Return to Campus Guidelines
UD’s Return to Research under COVID-19